T&C Spring Challenge UK | WW UK
2023 Spring Challenge
WeightWatchers GBR Limited
Open to residents of the UK aged 18 years or over who are active WeightWatchers members (Core or Premium). For clarity, lapsed members (i.e. individuals that were previously a WeightWatchers member, however no longer a WeightWatchers member) and WeightWatchers staff are not eligible for entry into this promotion.
00:01 am on Monday 24/04/2023 and ends at 23:59 on Sunday, 21st of May 2023 23:59.
How to enter
To enter, individuals must undertake the following steps:
Follow @wwukofficial on Connect within the WeightWatchers app
Post the completed Game Card or share photos of you completing the tasks in Connect using the hashtag #spring2023.
Receipt of entries
Each week’s challenge runs from Monday to Sunday. Individuals must submit the completed game card and/or post a challenge photo each week before 11:59 pm Sunday to be included in that week’s prize draw and game.
There is one main prize - one Fitbit (here)
There are also 5 prizes per week for the duration of the promotion. Weekly winners will receive a £50 Amazon gift card (here).
Total number of prizes
There are twenty one (21) prizes to be won in the 2023 Spring Challenge competition.
Determining the winners
The winners will be determined at random by the Promoter
Within three (3) days of winners being determined, each winner will be notified by email.
Within three (3) days of the winners being determined, the name of each will be published on Connect.
Grant of rights
As a condition of entering this promotion, each entrant grants the Promoter, to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display their entry (which shall include Content) for any purpose, including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability.
PART A - INTRODUCTION
- Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The promoter (“Promoter”) is WeightWatchers GBR Limited of Millennium House, Ludlow Road, Maidenhead, SL6 2SL.
- Entries must comply with these terms and conditions to be valid.
- Where there is any inconsistency between the Schedule and Parts A to I of these terms and conditions, the schedule will prevail.
PART B - WHO CAN ENTER THE COMPETITION
- Entry is only open to UK residents aged 18 years or over who is an active WeightWatchers member (Core or Premium) during the Promotional Period. For clarity, lapsed members (i.e. individuals that were previously a WeightWatchers member, however no longer a WeightWatchers member) are not eligible for entry into this promotion.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
PART C - PROMOTIONAL PERIOD
- Promotion commences on Monday 24/04/2023 and ends at 23:59 on Sunday 21/05/2023 (“Promotional Period”).
PART D - HOW TO ENTER
- To enter, individuals must undertake the following steps:
- Follow @wwukofficial on Connect in the WeightWatchers app.
- Complete the three (3) tasks on the weekly game card and take a picture as outlined on the game card.
- Post the completed Game Card OR share photos of you completing the tasks on Connect, using the hashtag #spring2023
- Each week’s challenge runs from Monday to Sunday. Submit the fully completed game card each week or photo before 11:59 pm Sunday to be included in that week’s game.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the entrant’s identity.
- Entrants agree that they are fully responsible for any materials they submit via the promotion, including but not limited to comments, recordings and images (“Content”). The Promoter shall not be liable in any way for such Content to the full extent permitted by law. The Promoter may remove or decline to publish any Content without notice for any reason whatsoever. Entrants warrant and agree that:
- they will not submit any Content that is unlawful or fraudulent or that the Promoter may deem in breach of any intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other rights, defamatory, obscene, derogatory, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, objectionable with respect to race, religion, origin or gender, not suitable for children aged under 15, or otherwise unsuitable for publication;
- their Content shall not contain viruses or cause injury or harm to any person or entity;
- they will obtain prior consent from any person or from the owner(s) of any property that appears in their Content;
- the Content is the original literary work of the entrant that does not infringe the rights of any third party;
- they will comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation, those governing copyright, content, defamation, privacy, publicity and the access or use of others' computers or communication systems.
- Without limiting any other terms herein, the entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter for any breach of the above terms.
PART E - PRIZES
- Each prize is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
- If a Prize is unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize with a prize of equal or greater monetary value. This right is subject to any applicable legislation, regulations or directions from a regulatory authority.
- Once a Prize has left the Promoter’s premises, the Promoter takes no responsibility for the Prize being damaged, lost or stolen.
- A winner's use of the Prize is entirely at their own risk. Before a Prize is awarded, a winner may be required to sign an agreement to release the Promoter from and indemnify the Promoter against any liability arising from the winner’s acceptance and use of the Prize and the winner’s participation in the Competition.
- The 5 winners per week and the grand prize winner will be drawn at random by the promoter..
- See schedule for prize packs and total prize value.
PART F - NOTIFICATION AND CLAIMING OF PRIZE(S)
- The winner(s) will be notified by email within three (3) days of being determined.
- The Promoter will provide each winner with instructions on how to claim their Prize. It is the responsibility of each winner to comply with the Promoter’s instructions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request each winner to provide proof of their identity.
- Names of winner(s) will be published on Connect.
- Each winner agrees to participate and cooperate, as required, in all publicity activities relating to the Competition, including, without limitation, being interviewed, photographed, filmed and recorded.
- It is the responsibility of each entrant to notify the Promoter of any change to their contact details.
- If for any reason a winner does not take the prize (or an element of the prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
PART G - GRANT OF RIGHTS & LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- As a condition of entering this promotion, each entrant licenses and grants the Promoter, its affiliates and sublicensees a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display their entry (which shall include Content) for any purpose, including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration to promote this promotion (including any outcome), and promote any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability for any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- As a condition of accepting a prize, the prize winner must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
PART H - PERSONAL INFORMATION
PART I - TERMINATION OF COMPETITION
- The Promoter reserves the right to vary the terms of, or cancel, the Competition at any time without liability to any entrant or other person, subject to applicable laws