Competition Terms and Conditions | WW UK
Prize Draw T&C's
Effective Date: 3rd June 2021
1. This prize draw (the“Prize Draw”) is open to residents of Great Britain aged 18 years or over, excluding the Promoter’s agents, employees and their immediate family, and anyone else professionally connected to this Prize Draw. Proof of name, age and address of persons entering the Prize Draw (each an “Entrant”) may therefore be required to verify Entrants’ identity.
2. By entering this Prize Draw, Entrants agree to be bound by (i) these Terms and Conditions; and (ii) the relevant terms and conditions of the Facebook service https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms;
3. The Prize Draw opens at 08:00 hrs (UK time) on Thursday 3rd June 2021 (“Opening Time”) and all entries must be received before 23:59 hrs (UK time) on Wednesday 30th June 2021 (“Closing Time”). The time between the Opening Time and the Closing Time shall be referred to herein as the “Promotional Period”.
4. To enter the Prize Draw, Entrants must: a. visit the WW UK Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/pg/WW.UK) and, during the Promotional Period, comment under the competition post by stating your fitness goals for the Move More with WW challenge. They must also be following the WW UK page and Everyone Active page and like the post.
b.visit the WW UK Instagram page (https://https://www.instagram.com/ww.uk/) and, during the Promotional Period, comment under the competition post stating your fitness goals for the Move More with WW challenge. They must also like the WW UK page and Everyone Active page (http://https://www.instagram.com/everyoneactive/) and like the post.
5. Each Entrant may enter the Prize Draw only once. Multiple Facebook or Instagram accounts may not enter the Prize Draw more than once.
6. Following the Closing Time, 10 (ten) winners (the “Winners”) will be selected at random from all complete and eligible entries.
7. Prize: 10 bundles each of the following products:
Standard 12 month memberships for our Everyone Active centres, which include access to the gym, fitness classes and swimming pools. Please note not every centre offers all of these and will depend on your local centre.
A pair of Brooks Womens Glycerin GTS 19 trainers or Brooks Mens Glycerin 19 (both worth) £140 in your size, courtesy of Runners Need. (If you don’t win you can get 15% at https://www.runnersneed.com/ using code: AF-WW-15. T&Cs Apply)
8. The Prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for a cash alternative or any other prize. The Promoter (as later defined) reserves the right to substitute the Prize with an alternative prize or prizes of equal or greater monetary value if this is deemed necessary due to reasons beyond the Promoter’s control.
9. The Winners will be notified that they have won via Facebook or Instagram within 7 days of the Closing Time, and asked to confirm the postal address to which they would like their Prize to be delivered. Entrants who have not won a Prize will not receive notification that they have not won.
10. Entrants must ensure that the Facebook or Instagram account they have used to enter is active and valid, and that they are contactable on the same.
11. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. Entries must not be submitted through agents or third parties.
12. If a Winner cannot be contacted, or does not respond to the Promoter’s request for confirmation of that Winner’s postal address within 7 (seven) days of such request, the Promoter reserves the right to award the relevant Prize to an alternative Entrant who shall be selected at random from all complete and eligible entries.
13. The Promoter’s decisions shall be final and binding in all respects on all Entrants and the Promoter reserves the right not to enter into any correspondence with Entrants. Entries that do not comply in full with these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
14. The Prize will be delivered to the Winners at the postal address they have provided within 30 days of their confirmation of their postal address.
15. The names and county of the Winners may be published online (including on the Weight Watchers website, and Facebook) and will be available on request from the Promoter.
16. If the Promoter has grounds to suspect any Entrant or third party of cheating, deception or fraudulent conduct of any kind (including, without limitation, manipulating the Prize Draw, choice of Winner(s) or any entry) the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any Entrant, entry or person it reasonably believes to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
17. If the Prize Draw is interfered with in any way, or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to a reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any Entrant, or to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Prize Draw.
18. This Prize Draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. By entering, Entrants acknowledge that Facebook bear no responsibility for this Prize Draw and Entrants fully and completely release Facebook from any liability whatsoever arising out of the Prize Draw.
19. The Promoter shall not be liable for any damage, loss, liability, or injury (save for personal injury or death caused by the Promoter’s negligence) caused by matters relating to this Prize Draw.
20. Entrant’s details will be used primarily to administer the Prize Draw as well to notify Entrants by email of Weight Watchers UK products, promotions, competitions and special offers that may be of interest. In entering the Prize Draw, Entrants consent to receiving such communications.
21. The personal details of Entrants will only be used by the Promoter for the purpose of administering this Prize Draw, except where Entrants have also given their permission for the Promoter to also use such details to contact them by email for future marketing purposes. Please note that your data may be processed outside of the EU.
22. This Prize Draw,and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Prize Draw.
23. Promoter: The Promoter is WW UK Ltd, Millennium House, Ludlow Road, Maidenhead, Berks, SL6 2SL.