Always On T&Cs | WW UK
Terms and Conditions
Here's how it works:
1. Sign up to a Digital Subscription Plan
a. Purchase the three month Digital subscription plan and pay £0 for your first month then £10.46 per month for two months and no starter fee (a total of £20.92 over 3 months). Subscriptions will automatically renew at the end of the plan at the standard monthly rate (currently £13.95) until you cancel.
2. Sign up to a Workshop + Digital Subscription Plan
a. Purchase the three month Workshop + Digital subscription plan and pay £0 for your first month then £17.21 per month for two months and no starter fee (a total of £34.42 over 3 months). Subscriptions will automatically renew at the end of the plan at the standard monthly rate (currently £22.95) until you cancel.
3. Full terms of the subscription plans must be completed and other than in accordance with your statutory withdrawal rights you will not be entitled to a refund in the event that you cancel your subscription prior to the end of your subscription plan.
4. For Workshop + Digital plans purchased in a WW Workshop, activation needs to be completed on the WW website.
5. Offer open to mainland UK residents only (Workshop + Digital excluding Northern Ireland) who are 18 years and over.
6. One claim per person and is non- transferable. The offer cannot be combined with other offers. Full terms of the plan must be completed.
7. WW reserve the right to change, amend or cancel this offer at any time.
8. Your credit or debit card will automatically be charged 1 day before your renewal date.
9. In a six month clinical trial of the myWW programme, conducted at the Medical University of South Carolina's Weight Management Centre, results indicate that the participants experienced clinically significant benefits on and off the scale, including on average a 24% decrease in hunger.