Warm New Potatoes with Roasted Vegetables
Uncooked new potato(es)
½ tsp(s), (optional)
1 medium, sliced
2 medium, red or yellow deseeded and cut into chunks, red and yellow
Fresh lemon juice
Fat-free balsamic vinaigrette dressing
2 tsp(s), chopped
1 clove(s), large, pureed (1 tsp)
- Preheat oven to 6/200°C/400°F.
- Put olive oil into roasting pan with potatoes. Toss to coat. Add rosemary and ground cumin, if using, then roast for 15 minutes.
- Remove roasting pan from oven. Tip in all remaining vegetables, apart from tomatoes.Season, toss together, then roast for another 25 -30 minutes.
- Cut vine tomatoes (if using) into 4 bunches. Add tomatoes to roasting pan and roast for 5 more minutes.
- Mix lemon juice, balsamic vinaigrette, parsley and garlic puree. Sprinkle over vegetables and serve at once.