Turkey with Honey-Roasted Carrots
uncooked boneless skinless turkey breast
1 pound(s), boneless, skinless
fat free chicken broth
4 medium, peeled and cut into 2-inch pieces
1 medium, red, cut into 1-inch pieces
apple cider vinegar
⅛ tsp, or to taste
⅛ pinch, or to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C).
- In a 9x13-inch (23x33 cm) roasting pan, combine carrots, thyme and oil. Add 1/2 cup of the broth to pan and cook 12 minutes.
- Mix onion with vinegar and honey; add to roasting pan. Cook 10 minutes more.
- Reduce oven temperature to 325°F (165°C). Add turkey to vegetables and coat with remaining 1 cup broth. Season with salt and pepper and continue to roast until turkey is cooked through, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Remove turkey to platter. With a slotted spoon remove vegetables from pan and place on top of turkey; cover and keep warm. Pour pan juices into a small saucepot and boil until reduced to about 1/3 cup. Drizzle over turkey and vegetables and serve.