Turkey Burger with Chili Fries
2 large, cut into thin strips
¼ pinch, (optional)
uncooked ground turkey breast
½ medium, red, chopped
1 large, beaten
2 Tbsp, chopped
1 clove(s), medium, minced
4 item(s), high-fiber, 2 oz each
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Coat a nonstick baking sheet and broiler rack with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine potatoes, egg whites, cumin, salt, chili powder and pepper; toss to coat. Transfer to baking sheet.
- Bake until potatoes are barely tender, about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl lightly combine turkey, onion, egg, parsley, garlic, tarragon, salt and pepper. Form into 4 burgers.
- Increase oven temperature to broil. Broil fries until crispy, about 10 minutes. At the same time, broil burgers until brown, about 5 minutes on each side.
- Place on rolls and serve immediately.