The Montreal Mish-Mash
2 tsp, or canola oil
uncooked turkey sausage(s)
4 oz, sweet or hot, chopped into small pieces
uncooked bell pepper(s)
½ cup(s), green, diced
⅓ cup(s), chopped
½ cup(s), fresh, diced
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat.
- Add sausage and cook 3 to 5 minutes, until cooked through, stirring frequently.
- Add green pepper and onion, cook 3 minutes, until soft.
- Add egg whites and eggs and cook 3 minutes, until egg is cooked, stirring frequently.
- Stir in tomato and heat through.
- Season to taste with salt and black pepper.