Sweet Potato Pancakes
Complete dry pancake mix
¾ cup(s), multigrain
Cooked sweet potato(es)
½ large, or 1 small, peeled and pureed (1/2 cup)
Pumpkin pie spice
Fat-free vanilla yogurt
Reduced-calorie pancake syrup
- Stir together pancake mix, sweet potato, juice and spice.
- In a separate bowl stir together pumpkin butter, yogurt and syrup.
- Warm a large, nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-low heat.
- Ladle out batter in small batches (about 2 tablespoons). Cook pancakes until nicely browned on both sides. Repeat with remaining batter.
- To serve: top pancakes with pumpkin butter mixture. Garnish with berries. Yields three pancakes and about 3 1/2 tablespoons topping per serving.