Surf and Turf
4 spray(s), divided
Uncooked lobster meat
1½ pound(s), tails, thawed if frozen (use three 9 oz tails)
Uncooked lean flank steak
½ tsp(s), freshly ground
Reduced sodium canned chicken broth
Fresh lemon juice
¼ tsp(s), freshly ground
1 tbsp(s), chopped
½ medium, cut into wedges
- Off heat, coat grill rack with cooking spray; heat grill.
- Place lobster tails on a cutting board, softer-shell side up. Using a sharp knife or kitchen shears, cut lobster tails in half lengthwise, exposing flesh; set aside.
- Rub steak with 2 teaspoons garlic, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper, pressing mixture into steak; coat steak with cooking spray.
- Grill steak, turning once, until medium rare, about 15 minutes, or longer for desired degree of doneness. Remove steak to a cutting board; let rest for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, to grill lobster tails, coat flesh with cooking spray and then place lobster, flesh-side down, on grill; grill until lightly charred, about 4 to 5 minutes. Flip lobster tails; cook until shells are charred and meat is firm and opaque, about 3 to 4 minutes more.
- To make garlic-butter sauce, put butter and remaining 2 teaspoons garlic in a small saucepan; cook over low heat until butter melts. Stir in broth, lemon juice and remaining salt and pepper; let simmer gently for 30 seconds and remove from heat.
- To serve, thinly slice steak against the grain. Stir parsley into garlic-butter sauce and drizzle over lobster; serve with lemon wedges. Yields about 2 1/2 ounces steak, 1/2 lobster tail and 1 1/2 tablespoons garlic-butter sauce per serving.