Steak with Rosemary and Arugula
PersonalPoints™ per serving
We've seared the steak on the stove, but broiling will work equally well. The high heat seals in the juices and the result is a tender and flavourful piece of meat.
3 clove(s), large, halved
Uncooked lean trimmed sirloin beef
1 pound(s), trimmed of all visible fat
2 bunch(es), cleaned
- In a mini food processor, combine rosemary, garlic and salt and purée into a course paste.
- Place a large nonstick skillet or grill pan over high heat.
- Meanwhile, rub rosemary paste into both sides of steak.
- When skillet is very hot (give it at least 2 minutes), sear steak until browned, 3 to 5 minutes. Turn over and sprinkle with pepper. Cook until done to taste, 5 to 8 minutes for medium.
- Transfer steak to a cutting board. Let stand 5 minutes before thinly slicing across grain. Serve steak over arugula.