2½ cup(s), coarsely chopped (do not dry)
grated Parmesan cheese
- In a medium saucepan, cook spinach with just the water that clings to it until just wilted, about 2 minutes.
- Drain well, squeezing out all liquid. Cool, then chop finely.
- In a medium bowl, combine eggs, cheese, salt, pepper and 1 tablespoon water.
- In a small nonstick skillet, heat oil. Pour egg mixture into pan; reduce heat and cook until base is set and top is still a little creamy, about 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle spinach over one half of eggs; fold omelet in half and cook until eggs are completely set, about 1 minute longer. Serve at once.