Spicy BBQ meatballs
Uncooked extra lean ground turkey breast
Uncooked quick oats
2 egg white(s), large
1 large, finely chopped
1 clove(s), large, chopped
¼ cup(s), chopped
Beef bouillon granules
- Combine all ingredients, except barbecue sauce, in a medium-size bowl; mix well.
- Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray. Shape meatball mixture into sixty 1-inch balls; place on baking sheet.
- Bake at 350°C until cooked through, about 25 minutes. Transfer meatballs to a chafing dish or crockpot to keep warm.
- Meanwhile, heat barbecue sauce over medium-high heat until hot. Pour sauce over cooked meatballs, toss gently and serve.
- Yields 2 meatballs per serving.