SmartPoints® value per serving
To prep the pears, use a vegetable peeler to peel them, then slice them in half lengthwise. Use a teaspoon or melon baller to carefully scoop out the cores, the line that runs up to the stem, and the bud at the bottom of each pear.
Raw Bartlett pear(s)
4 medium, peeled, halved lengthwise, and cored
Fresh lemon juice
Plain fat free Greek yogurt
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Line large baking sheet with nonstick foil.
- Combine pears, lemon juice, cinnamon, and allspice in medium bowl; toss well.
- With sharp knife, cut each pear half lengthwise almost through to the base into 1/4-inch-thick slices, keeping the base intact. Carefully transfer the sliced pear halves to the baking sheet with a spatula. Gently press down on each half to fan the slices open slightly. Drizzle with butter. Bake until the pears are tender, 15–20 minutes.
- Top evenly with yogurt and serve at once.
- Serving size: 2 pear halves and 1 tablespoon yogurt