Shrimp and Mango Salad Pitas
3 medium, sliced
2 tsp(s), grated
1 clove(s), medium, minced
Light unsweetened coconut milk
¼ pound(s), peeled and deveined
½ large, or 1 medium, chopped
3 stalk(s), medium, stalks, sliced
Sweet red pepper(s)
1 medium, seeded and chopped
Whole wheat pita(s)
4 small, halved
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil.
- Sauté scallions, gingerroot and garlic until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Stir in coconut milk and transfer to a medium bowl.
- Stir in shrimp, mango, celery and pepper. Refrigerate, covered, until flavours are blended, about 3 hours.
- Spoon shrimp salad into pitas.