Sheet pan chimichurri-arctic char and vegetables
Uncooked delicata squash
3 tbsp(s), divided
1 tsp(s), divided
Uncooked baby broccoli
1 pound(s), trimmed
Uncooked artic char
Fresh garlic scapes
Crushed red pepper flakes
- 1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a large sheet pan with parchment paper.
- 2. Cut squash in half lengthwise. Scoop out and discard seeds and membranes. Cut squash halves crosswise into ¼-inch-thick slices. Place squash in a large bowl and drizzle with 1½ tsp oil. Sprinkle squash with ¼ tsp salt and toss well to coat. Arrange in a single layer on prepared pan. Bake for 12 minutes.
- 3. Meanwhile, place baby broccoli in bowl and drizzle with 1½ tsp oil. Sprinkle baby broccoli with ¼ tsp salt and toss well to coat. Sprinkle fish with ¼ tsp salt, cumin, garlic powder, and black pepper. Remove pan from oven; turn squash slices over. Push squash to outer edges of pan and top with baby broccoli. Arrange fish in middle of pan. Bake for 12 minutes or until fish reaches desired degree of doneness.
- 4. Meanwhile, place garlic clove in a mini food processor; process until minced. Add cilantro and pulse until finely chopped. Add remaining 2 tbsp oil, remaining ¼ tsp salt, water, and mayonnaise; process until smooth, about 1 minute. Stir in red pepper. Serve sauce with fish and vegetables.
- 5. Serving size: about 4½ oz fish, 1 cup vegetables, and 2 tbsp sauce