Sautéed chicken with lemon-caper sauce
Uncooked boneless skinless chicken thigh(s)
20 oz, (4 5-oz. thighs), trimmed
Reduced sodium canned chicken broth
Fresh lemon juice
1½ tbsp(s), drained
1 tbsp(s), chopped
- Combine flour and pepper on sheet of wax paper. Coat chicken with flour mixture.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add chicken to skillet and cook, turning once, until browned and cooked through, about 10 minutes. Transfer to plate.
- Add broth to skillet and bring to boil, stirring to scrape up browned bits from bottom of pan. Cook until broth is reduced slightly, about 3 minutes. Return chicken to skillet. Reduce heat to low and simmer, covered, until chicken is heated through, about 2 minutes. Stir in lemon juice and capers. Sprinkle with parsley.
- Divide chicken evenly among 4 plates. Drizzle with sauce.
- Serving size: 1 chicken thigh and 1½ Tbsp sauce