Sautéed Arugula and Tomatoes with Cheese and Pine Nuts
2 tsp(s), extra virgin
1 clove(s), large, minced
⅛ tsp(s), or to taste
⅛ pinch, freshly ground, or to taste
Soft-type goat cheese
2 oz, crumbled (about 1/2 cup)
- Place pine nuts in a large nonstick skillet and set over medium heat; cook, tossing occasionally, until lightly toasted, about 2 minutes. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- Heat oil in same skillet over medium-high heat. Add tomatoes and cook, tossing occasionally, until skins are lightly charred and start to split, pressing down with back of a spoon a few times, about 6 to 10 minutes.
- Add garlic; cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Add arugula; cook, tossing with tongs, just until wilted, about 1 minute. Sprinkle with salt and pepper; toss. Spoon arugula mixture into a serving bowl; sprinkle with cheese and pine nuts.
- Serving size: 150 ml (2/3 cup).