SmartPoints® value per serving
This is a colourful and nutritious combination of vitamin C-rich berries and calcium-rich yogurt. Feel free to substitute raspberries for strawberries if desired.
Unsweetened frozen strawberries
Unsweetened cranberry juice
2 tbsp(s), divided
1 fl oz
Fat-free vanilla yogurt
- In a blender, combine strawberries, cranberry juice and two tablespoons of the honey.
- Puree until smooth and slushy.
- Pour an equal amount of mixture into the bottom of four tall glasses.
- To the same blender, combine orange juice, yogurt and remaining tablespoon of honey. Puree until blended and smooth.
- Pour mixture over strawberry mixture. Do not stir before serving with tall straws.