Rosemary Roast Chicken with Potatoes
Uncooked Yukon gold potato(es)
2 pound(s), cut into 1-inch chunks
4 tsp(s), divided
2 clove(s), large, finely chopped
4 tsp(s), fresh, chopped
Uncooked skinless chicken breast with bone
2 pound(s), 8 (4-oz) breasts
½ cup(s), divided
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Spray the bottom of a broiler pan with cooking spray.
- Add the potatoes to the pan and toss them with 2 tsp oil, ¼ tsp salt, and ¼ tsp black pepper. Roast until the potatoes begin to brown, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the remaining oil, the garlic, rosemary, and the remaining ¼ tsp salt and ¼ tsp black pepper. Coat the chicken breasts on both sides with the mixture.
- Stir the potatoes and move them to 1 side of the pan. Add the chicken and ¼ cup wine to the pan and roast for 15 minutes. Flip the chicken over, add the remaining ¼ cup wine to the pan, and continue to roast until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the chicken registers 165°F and the potatoes are tender, about 15 minutes more.
- Per serving: 4 oz chicken breast and ½ cup potatoes