Roasted vegetable pizza with ZeroPoint vegetable soup
These individual pizzas are made with our easy two-ingredient dough for the crust and are topped with leftover roasted peppers and onions. A side of ZeroPoint vegetable soup (homemade or store-bought) makes for a hearty complete meal.
Plain fat free Greek yogurt
Canned tomato sauce
Non starchy roasted vegetables without oil
2 cup(s), such as bell peppers and onions
Shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
ZeroPoint vegetable soup
6 cup(s), warmed
Crushed red pepper flakes
4 pinch(es), or to taste
- Preheat oven to 375ºF. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper (or a silicone mat).
- Place the flour and yogurt in a large bowl; stir well with a wooden spoon until just combined and then keep mixing the dough in the bowl with your hands until smooth (about 2 minutes of kneading). If the dough is too sticky to knead, add more flour, 1 tbsp at a time, until no longer sticky.
- Place a large piece of parchment paper on a work surface and sprinkle with a little flour; place dough on the paper. Use a knife to cut the dough into 4 equal pieces. Use a rolling pin to roll each piece of dough into a 6-inch oval. Place on the prepared baking sheet; bake until the dough is beginning to turn lightly golden, about 18 minutes.
- Remove the pizza crusts from the oven and top each with 2 tbsp sauce, a pinch of Italian seasoning, 1/2 cup vegetables, and 2 tbsp cheese. Bake until the cheese melts, 5 to 6 minutes.
- Serve each pizza sprinkled with an optional pinch of red pepper flakes, and some vegetable soup.
- Serving size: 1 pizza and 1 1/2 cups soup