Roasted Vegetable Lasagna
3 medium, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
Sweet red pepper(s)
3 medium, chopped
4 small, plum, seeded and chopped
4 clove(s), medium, peeled and chopped
Uncooked lasagna noodles
9 serving(s), (9 noodles), cooked and drained
Grated Parmesan cheese
Part-skim mozzarella cheese
¾ cup(s), shredded, shredded
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- In roasting pan, combine vegetables and garlic with olive oil. Bake 20 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.
- Place half of vegetables, salt and pepper, and 1/2 cup water in food processor and process until smooth.
- Spoon 1/2 cup vegetable purée into bottom of 9x13-inch (23x33 cm) baking dish.
- Place three noodles over purée. Top with 1/2 cup purée, 1/2 of the remaining vegetables, 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, and 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese. Repeat. Top with remaining 3 noodles, remaining sauce and cheese.
- Bake until bubbly, about 45 minutes.