Roasted Tomato and Tequila Salsa
Sweet red pepper(s)
1 clove(s), medium
Canned chipotle pepper(s)
1 cup(s), chili, diced
1 Tbsp, extra virgin
½ cup(s), fresh, chopped
1 medium, juiced
1 fl oz
- Cut pepper in half, remove all seeds.
- Remove skin from onion and cut in half.
- Place seeded pepper, whole tomato, garlic clove and onion in a skillet, grill or BBQ over medium heat.
- Dry roast ingredients for 8-10 minutes or until lightly caramelized.
- Place remaining dry ingredients into blender (chopped chipotle pepper, olive oil, cilantro, lime juice and tequila). Add roasted ingredients once cooked and process everything until smooth (or desired texture).