Roasted Sirloin Beef
uncooked lean trimmed sirloin beef
1 tsp, freshly ground
4 clove(s), medium, minced
2 Tbsp, fresh, minced, or 2 tsp dried rosemary
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Coat a shallow roasting pan with cooking spray.
- Season beef all over with salt and pepper; transfer to prepared pan.
- Combine garlic, rosemary and oregano in a small bowl. Rub herb mixture all over top of beef; gently press herbs into beef with your hands so it sticks.
- Roast until an instant-read thermometer inserted in centre of beef reads 160ºF, about 28 minutes (for medium meat; cook longer for well-done meat).
- Let beef stand 15 minutes before slicing crosswise into thin (1/4-inch thick) slices. Yields about 3 ounces per serving.