Roasted pepper and pesto breakfast stratas
SmartPoints® value per serving
These savoury little stratas are perfect to serve at your next brunch. This recipe is easily doubled or tripled to serve a crowd – if you somehow have leftovers they’ll make excellent lunchbox stuffers or snacks.
Roasted red peppers (packed in water)
⅓ cup(s), rinsed, drained, and chopped
Part-skim mozzarella cheese
Reduced-fat pesto sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Combine bread, roasted peppers, and mozzarella stick pieces in a bowl.
- Divide evenly across 6 muffin cups.
- Whisk together AllWhites and pesto and pour over strata filling.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until set in the center.
Yields 6 stratas. Brand of ingredients used may impact the nutritional information of this recipe resulting in a different SmartPoints value.