Maple-Mustard Roast Turkey Tenderloin with Broccolini
¼ cup(s), stone ground
¼ tsp(s), grated
4 wedge(s), thin, from 1/2 orange
Raw skinless turkey breast
1 pound(s), or tenderloin
Uncooked baby broccoli
1 pound(s), broccolini, ends trimmed, any thick stalks halved lengthwise
¼ tsp(s), coarse
Dry roasted salted almonds
9 gm, finely chopped (2 tablespoons)
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or foil.
- In small bowl, combine mustard, syrup, and orange zest. Set aside 2 tbsp for serving.
- Pat dry turkey, place on baking sheet and brush with 3 tbsp remaining mustard mixture. Roast 20 minutes.
- In large bowl, toss broccolini with olive oil and salt. Add to baking sheet in single layer around turkey.
- Continue to roast until turkey is thoroughly cooked and broccolini is crisp-tender, 14 to 20 minutes.
- Transfer turkey to cutting board. Let stand 5 minutes before slicing into 12 slices.
- Pour any pan juices from pan or cutting board into reserved mustard mixture. Arrange turkey slices on serving platter or plates and brush mustard mixture on top. Sprinkle broccolini with toasted almonds and serve with orange wedges to squeeze over turkey and broccolini.
- Per serving: 3 slices turkey (3 ½ oz), 1 ½ tsp sauce, ¾ cup broccolini, 1 ½ tsp almonds, 1 orange wedge.