Red and White Berry Trifle
A beautiful presentation and so simple to prepare! Even better: since angel food cake is virtually fat-free, you can enjoy this dessert anytime you want, without sac
2 cup(s), red, fresh or frozen
Reduced sugar raspberry jam
4 oz, cubed prepared
Lite whipped topping
- In a small saucepan, combine raspberries and raspberry preserves.
- Set pan over medium heat and bring to a simmer. Remove from heat.
- Place half of the angel food cake cubes in the bottom of four tall glasses.
- Spoon over half of the raspberry mixture.
- Top with remaining cake and remaining raspberry mixture.
- Spoon whipped topping over top just before serving.