Raspberry Chocolate Cups
Look for foil candy cups at stores that sell bakeware and kitchen gadgets.
Semi-sweet chocolate chips
Reduced sugar raspberry jam
3 tbsp(s), or similar product
- Place the chocolate chips in a small microwavable bowl and microwave on high, stirring every 15 seconds, until the chocolate is melted and smooth, about 1 minute.
- Spoon 3/4 teaspoon melted chocolate into one foil cup (1-inch wide by 3/4-inch high). Use a small flat paint brush to spread the chocolate evenly over the bottom and sides. Repeat with the remaining cups, place them on a plate and refrigerate for 3 minutes or until the chocolate is firm.
- Spoon 3/4 teaspoon jam into each chocolate-lined cup. Tap the bottom of each cup on the counter to settle jam.
- Reheat the remaining melted chocolate in the microwave for 10 seconds on high. Stir and repeat microwaving until the chocolate is completely smooth. Spoon 1/2 teaspoon melted chocolate over the top of the jam in one cup. Use the brush to spread the chocolate to the sides so that it seals in the jam. Repeat with the remaining 11 cups.
- Refrigerate 3 minutes or until the chocolate is firm, or allow the chocolate to firm up at room temperature, about 3 hours. Yields 1 cup per serving.