uncooked rolled oats
dried chia seeds
unpacked brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 325F, and line a large (at least 8x10”) baking sheet with parchment paper
- In a large bowl, combine the quinoa, oats, chia seeds, and brown sugar; mix well
- Set a small saucepan over medium heat and combine the coconut oil, brown sugar, and vanilla extract. Warm through until fully combined.
- Pour the warmed oil and syrup mixture over the dry ingredients and stir to combine fully
- Spread the mixture evenly on the parchment-lined baking sheet and bake for 15- 18 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool before breaking into 10 pieces