Pumpkin Hand Pies
Pumpkin pie spice
SUGAR IN THE RAW Turbinado natural cane sugar
STEVIA IN THE RAW 100% Natural zero calorie sweetener packets
1 packet(s), optional
Brodie XXX Self-Raising Cake and Pastry Flour
Plain fat free Greek yogurt
1 large, beaten
Smucker's Sugar Free Caramel sundae syrup
2 tbsp(s), optional
- Preheat oven to 400F. Line a baking sheet with a weight watchers silicone liner.
- Combine first 3 ingredients in small bowl. Set aside. Combine egg and vanilla in separate bowl.
- Combine flour and yogurt in medium sized bowl. Remove to floured work surface and gently knead until dough forms. Divide into 8 balls. Roll each into a 4" square. Keep remaining pieces of dough covered on floured surface.
- Place filling in center of square and brush top edges with beaten egg. Fold over to form triangle and pinch to seal. Place on baking sheet. Prick tops with well floured fork.
- Brush with remaining egg mixture.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden. Remove to cooling rack. Drizzle with Sundae Syrup.