Peanut chipotle BBQ chicken tenders
Powdered peanut butter
2 tbsp(s), warm
Canned chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
1 tsp(s), melted
Olive oil cooking spray
Uncooked boneless skinless chicken breast(s)
1 pound(s), cut into 8 tenders
2 tbsp(s), chopped
- Stir together peanut butter powder and water.
- Stir in BBQ sauce, chili in adobo, chili powder and butter.
- Coat a grill or grill pan with cooking spray and preheat over medium-high heat.
- Cook chicken until just cooked through, flipping once, about 2-3 minutes per side . Brush tops with some sauce and cook for an additional minute.
- Serve garnished with scallions and with remaining sauce as a dip.