Peaches and Cream Champagne Soup
7 - 8
PersonalPoints™ per serving
A sweet, wonderful blend of sweetened milk and peaches with a hint of bubbly! Serve this in martini glasses or in a traditional bowl for your guests.
18 fl oz, (1%)
Fat free sweetened condensed milk
2 medium, ripe, peeled, pitted and diced
- In a medium saucepan, combine milk, condensed milk, peaches, vanilla, and nutmeg.
- Set pan over medium-high heat and bring to a simmer.
- Simmer 5 minutes, until peaches are tender.
- Working in batches, puree mixture in a blender and transfer to a large bowl.
- Stir in champagne and serve (warm or chilled).