Orange Sweetheart Cookies
dark brown sugar
unsweetened orange juice
white all-purpose flour
- Mix the first seven ingredients together and beat with an electric whisk or whisk until fluffy.
- Stir in the flour until well mixed and then chill mixture for up to 2 hours, until firm.
- Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 6/200ºC/400ºF and line two baking trays with wax paper.
- Roll pat out the dough on to a floured surface and then cut into shapes and to the baking tray with a palette knife.
- Bake for 6 to 10 mins, golden around the edges and then cool on a rack before decorating.