Orange Sweetheart Cookies
SmartPoints® value per serving
These little cookies can be cut into whatever shape you choose—try hearts for Valentines day. Dust them with icing sugar to decorate.
Dark brown sugar
Unsweetened orange juice
White all-purpose flour
- Mix the first seven ingredients together and beat with an electric whisk or whisk until fluffy.
- Stir in the flour until well mixed and then chill mixture for up to 2 hours, until firm.
- Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 6/200ºC/400ºF and line two baking trays with wax paper.
- Roll pat out the dough on to a floured surface and then cut into shapes and to the baking tray with a palette knife.
- Bake for 6 to 10 mins, golden around the edges and then cool on a rack before decorating.