Oatmeal Pecan-Laced Cookies
SmartPoints® value per serving
Fast and delicious! These nutty cookies are a cinch to make and melt-in-your-mouth fabulous.
Uncooked rolled oats
Dark brown sugar
½ cup(s), packed
½ cup(s), finely chopped
⅓ cup(s), melted
1 large, beaten
- Preheat oven to 350ºF and cover 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Mix oats, sugar, baking powder, pecans and salt together in a large bowl until well incorporated.
- Add butter, egg and vanilla to oat mixture; mix well.
- Drop teaspoonfuls of batter onto cookie sheets and flatten each out, leaving at least 2-inches between each cookie.
- Bake cookies until edges turn golden, about 8 to 12 minutes. Let cookies stand on cookie sheets for 2 minutes before removing to a cooling rack. Yields 2 cookies per serving.
You can substitute any kind of nut for the pecans.