No-bake zucchini bread granola bites
PersonalPoints™ per serving
1 hr 20 min
Looking to snack on something sweet while squeezing in some extra veggies? Look no further! Get the taste of zucchini loaf without turning the oven on. These healthy, no-bake bites are an easy, on-the-go snack that are great for adults and children alike.
Old-fashioned rolled oats
⅓ cup(s), chopped
Dried chia seeds
Unsalted creamy peanut butter
¾ cup(s), packed, grated
- In a large bowl, mix together the oats, almonds, and chia seeds. Stir in the peanut butter, honey and cinnamon until well combined.
- Place the grated zucchini on a sheet of paper towel and squeeze out the excess liquid. Add the zucchini to the oat mixture.
- Using 1½ tablespoons (packed) of the mixture for each bite and using a medium-sized cookie scoop, form the mixture into 1 ½ inch balls.
- Place the granola bites on a baking sheet, cover, and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Store the remaining granola bites in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
- 1 granola bite per serving.
If you wish to avoid honey, agave nectar can be used as a substitute.