Mini peanut butter and jelly cupcakes
Powdered peanut butter
Low fat cream cheese
3 tsp(s), warm
Olive oil cooking spray
Sugar free jam
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and coat a 12 muffin mini-muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Stir together peanut butter powder and water in a medium bowl.
- Beat in canola oil, egg, applesauce, cream cheese, and sugar.
- Whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt in a small bowl.
- Add to wet ingredients and stir to just combine.
- Spoon into prepared muffin pan and bake for 10 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of a cupcake comes out clean.
- Use the handle of a wooden spoon to press a small circle into the top of each cupcake and spoon in 1 tsp jelly.