Mini egg brownie tart
Refrigerated pie crust, unprepared
Cadbury Mini Eggs Milk chocolate eggs in a crisp candy shell (943g)
20 egg(s), or other brand of mini eggs
WW Dessert Fudge brownie mug cake
6 pack(s), prepared
Powdered sugar (icing sugar)
- Unroll the pie crust and use it to line a 23cm loose-bottomed tart tin. Trim the excess from the rim and discard or wrap in cling wrap, chill and save to use in another recipe. Chill the pie crust for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C). Prick the base of the pie crust with a fork. Bake for 25 minutes (or per package directions) until golden all over. Leave to cool on a wire rack. Turn down the oven temperature to 350°F (176°C).
- Finely chop half the chocolate mini eggs. Set aside 6 of the remaining eggs and roughly chop the rest.
- Make up the brownie mix according to the package instructions. Once complete, add the egg and sunflower oil to the prepared mix. Fold in the finely chopped mini eggs. Pour the mixture into the baked, chilled pie crust and bake for 10 minutes. Arrange the reserved mini eggs on top of the baked tart and bake for an additional 5 minutes.
- Leave the tart to cool, then dust with the icing sugar and cut into 12 to serve.
- Serving size: 1/12 of the tart