Mini Cherry Cheesecakes
8 small piece(s), mashed into crumbs
2 tbsp(s), melted
Fat-free cream cheese
Low fat cream cheese
2 egg white(s), large
Light fruit pie filling
20 oz, cherry, warmed
Fresh lemon juice
- Place 12 cupcake liners in a cupcake pan. Combine graham cracker crumbs and margarine; mix well.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon of crumb mixture into bottom of each liner and press down gently. Refrigerate until ready to fill.
- Beat cream cheeses until fluffy and add lemon juice, egg whites, vanilla extract and sugar; beat until smooth.
- Spoon cream cheese mixture evenly into crumb cups. Bake at 375°F for 15 minutes. Cool.
- Top each cheese cake with 1 tablespoon cherry pie filling.