Mini bacon and cheese quiches
36 item(s), 3 1/2-inches square each
1 small, finely chopped
Regular liquid egg substitute
Fat free evaporated milk
Low-fat shredded cheddar cheese
Cooked turkey bacon
4 slice(s), crumbled
Olive oil cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Coat 36 miniature muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Gently press 1 wonton wrapper into each muffin cup allowing ends to extend above cups. Spray edges of wrappers with cooking spray; set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a small skillet, stir-fry onion over medium-high heat until tender, about 3 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together egg substitute, milk and cheese. Stir in bacon and onion until well combined. Fill each wonton wrapper with about 1 tablespoon of filling mixture.
- Bake until quiche mixture is set and edges of wrappers are lightly browned, about 20 minutes. Yields 2 quiches per serving.