2 tsp(s), divided
¼ cup(s), sliced
Cooked lean beef steak
2 oz, sliced
2% reduced fat milk
1 medium, sliced
Crushed red pepper flakes
Shredded cheddar cheese
1 tbsp(s), chopped
1 tsp(s), chopped
- Heat a small non-stick pan over medium heat. Add 1 tsp oil and sauté the mushrooms and steak until mushrooms are cooked and steak is warmed-through. Remove the mushrooms and steak from the pan and set back over medium-low heat.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the eggs and milk with a pinch of salt and pepper. Whisk thoroughly.
- Add remaining 1 tsp oil to pan and add in the egg mixture. Stir vigorously and then let set around the edges.
- While the centre is still slightly runny add the steak, mushrooms, scallions, red pepper flakes, and cheddar.
- Once the omelette is nearly set fold over in half and slide out of pan
- Garnish with parsley, chives, and salt and pepper to taste.