Light Eggs Benedict
Plain fat free yogurt
1 cup(s), (not Greek)
Fresh lemon juice
Uncooked egg yolk(s)
1 tbsp(s), finely chopped
WW 100% Whole Wheat English Muffin (SmartPoints Packaging)
2 muffin(s), halved
1 tbsp(s), (1-2 tbsp)
- Heat two small pots of water over low heat until just simmering.
- Place strainer over one of the pots and place a heat-safe bowl in the strainer. Beat together the yogurt, lemon juice and egg yolks.
- Heat while stirring frequently until sauce thickens. (about 15 minutes ) remove from heat and stir in mustard and paprika. Set aside – keep warm.
- Toast English muffins.
- Poach eggs 2 at a time for 2 ½ to 3 minutes. (1-2 tbsp vinegar)
- Plate 1 English muffin with fresh arugula, 1 egg, and 1 tbsp of light hollandaise.