Layered Mexican bean dip
Fat free no sugar canned refried beans
Low-fat shredded cheddar cheese
3 medium, medium, Haas, finely mashed
Fresh lemon juice
Reduced-fat sour cream
Taco seasoning mix
1 small, chopped
2 medium, sliced
10 large, black, sliced or chopped
2 tbsp(s), fresh, chopped
- Spread beans evenly over bottom of a 9 X 13-inch glass baking dish.
- Combine avocado, salt and lemon juice together in a small bowl. Spread avocado mixture over beans; top with sour cream.
- Sprinkle fajita seasoning over sour cream layer. Next, layer remaining ingredients on top in order listed.
- Serve immediately with jicama slices and other fresh vegetables for dipping, or chill until ready to use.
- Yields about 1/4 cup per serving.