Hoisin-Roasted Turkey Breast
Uncooked boneless skinless turkey breast
2 pound(s), a whole roast or breast tenderloin
½ tsp(s), or to taste
½ tsp(s), freshly ground, or to taste
Reduced-sodium chicken broth
1 medium, red or yellow, sliced
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Coat shallow roasting pan with nonstick spray.
- Season turkey all over with salt and black pepper and place in prepared pan. Using back of spoon, spread hoisin sauce all over turkey. Pour in broth. Roast turkey for 20 minutes.
- Add onion, broccoli florets, and carrots to roasting pan, arranging vegetables in single layer around turkey.
- Roast until vegetables are golden and instant- read thermometer inserted into middle of turkey registers at least 165°F, about 20 minutes more. Let turkey rest for 10 minutes before slicing crosswise into 1⁄2-inch-thick slices. Serve turkey with vegetables.
- Serving size: about 3 oz turkey and about 3⁄4 cup vegetables