Herb & cucumber cooler
PersonalPoints™ per serving
The fresh flavours from this cucumber drink, mint leaves, and citrusy lime mix together for a sweet beverage that is just as satisfying and refreshing as any cocktail.
2 slice(s), sliced into ribbons
Fresh mint leaves
Fresh lime juice
11½ fl oz
- Use a vegetable peeler to peel 2 thin ribbons from 1 trimmed cucumber, then set aside.
- Roughly chop the rest of the cucumber and put into the bowl of a food processor. Pulse until smooth, then spoon into a strainer over a bowl. Squeeze the juice into the bowl and discard the pulp.
- Put 1 tsp each of fresh basil, mint, and flat-leaf parsley leaves into a cocktail shaker and crush using a muddler. Fill the shaker with ice, then add 1 tbsp clear honey, the juice of 1 lime, and 100ml of the cucumber juice. Shake vigorously.
- Line 2 glasses with cucumber ribbons and fill with ice.
- Pour in the cucumber mocktail then top with 170ml soda water. Serve garnished with fresh mint.