Grilled Stone Fruit Cobbler
1½ pound(s), unpeeled, sliced (4 cups)
1 pound(s), unpeeled, sliced (3 cups)
2 cup(s), pitted
1⅛ cup(s), divided
½ cup(s), divided
Plain fat free Greek yogurt
1 tbsp(s), melted
- Preheat gas grill to medium-high, or prepare medium-high fire in charcoal grill. Coat 10-inch cast-iron skillet with nonstick spray.
- In large bowl, toss peaches, plums, and cherries. Sprinkle fruit with 2 tbsp flour and 1⁄4 cup sugar and toss gently to coat. Transfer fruit to skillet. Cover skillet with foil and transfer to grill. Close lid and cook until fruit is bubbly, about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, whisk remaining 1 cup flour, remain- ing 1⁄4 cup sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt. Add yogurt, butter, and 1⁄4 cup water and stir until soft, thick batter comes together.
- Lift lid and carefully uncover skillet. (Steam will be released.) Dollop batter by tablespoonfuls over fruit in skillet to make 8 biscuits. Close lid and cook, uncovered, until topping is cooked and very lightly browned, 18 to 20 minutes. Serve warm.
- Serving size: about 2⁄3 cup fruit and 1 biscuit