Grilled Rosemary Chicken and Red Peppers with Cucumber Relish
Plain fat free yogurt
2 cup(s), Greek-style recommended, divided
Fresh lemon juice
3 clove(s), large, finely chopped, divided
2 tbsp(s), fresh, leaves, finely chopped
Uncooked boneless skinless chicken breast(s)
1 pound(s), cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
1 large, English or Hot House, cut into 1/4-inch pieces (do not peel)
Uncooked red onion(s)
¼ cup(s), sliced, finely chopped
1 tbsp(s), fresh, chopped
Sweet red pepper(s)
2 large, quartered
- In medium bowl, whisk 1 1⁄2 cups yogurt, lemon juice, 2 chopped garlic cloves, and rosemary. Mix in chicken. Marinate at room temperature for 15 minutes, or cover and refrigerate up to overnight.
- Off heat, coat grill rack or grill pan with nonstick spray. Preheat gas grill or grill pan to medium-high, or prepare medium-high fire in charcoal grill.
- In medium bowl, combine cucumber, onion, parsley, oil, salt, black pepper, and remaining 1⁄2 cup yogurt and 1 chopped garlic clove for cucumber relish.
- Grill chicken and bell peppers, turning once, until chicken is cooked through, instant-read thermometer inserted into centers registers 165°F, and peppers are charred in spots, 3 to 4 minutes per side. Coarsely chop chicken and bell peppers. Serve with relish.
- Serving size: 1 1/2 cups chicken and peppers and 1/2 cup relish