Grilled pork wraps with pineapple slaw
Fresh lime juice
3 tbsp(s), divided
2 tsp(s), divided
¾ tsp(s), divided
Uncooked lean pork tenderloin
¾ pound(s), cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices
Packaged coleslaw mix (shredded cabbage and carrots)
½ cup(s), diced
½ cup(s), fresh, coarsely chopped
1 medium, sliced
Whole wheat tortilla(s)
- Combine 1 tablespoon lime juice, 1 teaspoon oil, oregano, garlic powder, cumin and 1/2 teaspoon salt in a medium bowl; add pork and toss to coat. Let marinate 15 minutes (or cover and refrigerate up to 2 hours).
- Meanwhile, combine slaw mixture, pineapple, cilantro, scallion and remaining 2 tablespoons lime juice, 1 teaspoon oil and 1/4 teaspoon salt in another medium bowl.
- Off heat, coat an outdoor grill or stove-top grill pan with cooking spray; heat to medium-high heat.
- Place pork on grill; brush with any remaining marinade and then discard marinade. Cook pork, turning once, until just cooked through, 6-8 minutes (internal temperature should be a minimum of 145°F); let sit 3 minutes.
- Evenly divide pork among tortillas and top each with 1/2 cup slaw; fold up and enjoy.