Grilled peaches with almonds and honey
1 - 3
PersonalPoints™ per serving
This simple dessert is based on a fattening Italian classic. Grilling the peaches brings out their natural sweetness; chopped nuts provide great crunch.
4 large, firm but ripe, cut in half, pits removed
2 tbsp(s), natural, chopped
2 tsp(s), mild, (such as clover honey)
- Coat a grill or a grill pan with cooking spray. Preheat to medium heat.
- Place peach halves, cut sides up, on a baking sheet; lightly spray tops with cooking spray.
- Place peach halves on grill, skin sides down, and cook until skin starts to split, about 2 minutes. Using tongs, carefully flip peaches and cook, until grill marks appear, about 2 minutes more.
- Remove peaches from grill and place on a serving plate; top each peach with 3/4 teaspoon of almonds and drizzle each with 1/4 teaspoon of honey.
- Yields 2 peach halves per serving