Grilled Flank Steak with Mango Chutney
Uncooked lean flank steak
1 pound(s), trimmed of fat
Apple cider vinegar
1½ tsp, tarragon-flavored
Hot pepper sauce
2 clove(s), medium, minced
3 cup(s), steamed
- Coat grill rack or broiler pan with cooking spray; preheat grill or broiler.
- Combine steak and remaining ingredients, except snow peas, in a large zip-close plastic bag; seal and marinate in refrigerator for 15 minutes. Remove steak from bag; reserve marinade.
- Place steak on grill rack or broiler pan and cook 8 minutes on each side, turning once.
- Meanwhile, pour reserved marinade into a small saucepan. Bring to a boil; cook 1 minute, stirring occasionally. (Note: You must boil the marinade before serving it with the steak to prevent food-borne illnesses.)
- When steak is finished cooking, cut it diagonally across the grain into thin slices. Serve with chutney sauce. Yields about 3 ounces of steak, 2 tablespoons of marinade and 3/4 cup of snow peas per serving.