Greek-Style Egg Rolls with a Garlic-Dill Dipping Sauce
3 spray(s), divided
8 oz, large, cooked, peeled and finely chopped
2 tbsp(s), crumbled
Cooked white rice
½ cup(s), tightly packed
½ cup(s), chopped and drained
¼ tsp(s), crushed
Egg roll wrapper(s)
Plain fat free yogurt
2 tbsp(s), finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Coat a nonstick baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Combine shrimp, cheese, rice, tomatoes, oregano and 1/4 teaspoon each of salt and pepper in a medium bowl; mix well.
- Place an egg roll wrapper on a flat work surface with the corners set vertically (pointing up and down – a diamond shape). Arrange 3 tablespoons of filling down the centre of wrapper, leaving 1/2 inch at the bottom and top.
- Fold the bottom of the wrapper to the centre, over the filling. Gently, but firmly, fold the left side of the wrapper to the centre and then fold in the right side. Fold the top of the wrapper down to cover filling and seal any loose ends with water; repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Place filled wrappers on prepared baking sheet; lightly spray surface of wrappers with cooking spray. Bake until wrappers are golden brown, flipping once, about 16 minutes.
- Meanwhile, to prepare dipping sauce, combine remaining ingredients in a bowl. Yields 1 roll and about 1 scant tablespoon of sauce per serving.
- Learn more about healthy and delicious yogurt products from Stonyfield Farm.