Glazed oranges à la mode
4 - 6
PersonalPoints™ per serving
Enjoy these oranges on their own or jazz them up like we’ve done here with ice cream.
Low sugar orange marmalade
Frozen orange juice concentrate
2 tbsp(s), thawed
3 medium, or 2 large, navel, peeled and separated into segments
Fat-free vanilla ice cream
- In a cup stir together marmalade, orange juice concentrate and cinnamon.
- Divide orange segments between 2 metal skewers.
- Place skewers on a foil-lined baking sheet. Generously brush with marmalade mixture.
- Place baking sheet 3 to 4 inches under broiler and broil until oranges are hot, 1 to 2 minutes.
- To serve, spoon 1/2 cup ice cream into each of 4 bowls. Top with a quarter of the oranges and any leftover glaze. Yields about 1 cup per serving, including ice cream.